Install Sod Immediately After Delivery
● Installing sod on dry ground is preferred.
● Arrange the rolls so there is a minimum amount of traffic on the prepared soil and the newly installed grass.
● Lay sod in a horizontal brick pattern.
● Once an area of approximately 20 feet by 25 feet has been laid, water immediately. The objective is to not let the sod dehydrate.
● Butt ends and sides of the sod strips making sure there is no overlapping.
● Fit the sod around obstacles or in smaller places by merely cutting the dirt side with a sharp knife or shovel.