Prepare your site prior to the arrival of the sod. Remember to do the following:
● Remove weeds and debris.
● Establish a rough grade and eliminate low spots.
● Apply four to six yards of compost per 1,000 sq ft. (not top soil) to bare ground.
● Level and rake the installation site until it is smooth.
● Grade areas along sidewalks and driveways approximately 3/4 inches below top of concrete.
Be sure you have water hoses and sprinklers on site for initial watering.
● Make sure sprinkler system is performing properly.
● Understand the operation of your sprinkler clock for proper watering of the new sod and established lawn.
● We can provide a rain gauge at no cost so that you can determine how much water you are applying.